About This Opportunity
Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse is world-renowned for the finest USDA Prime 21 day dry-aged steaks and the freshest seafood, available for fine dining, corporate parties, or private functions. The menu features items like Kobe Beef, Australian lobster tails, jumbo shrimp cocktail, and Maryland style crab cakes. The award-winning wine list contains over 300 selections. Here William Jack Degel honors his godfather, the proprietor of “Jack’s”, a 1930’s prohibition-style Victorian speak-easy. Here, where the motto is “Customer is King”, his legend lives on. Accordingly, Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse has earned the reputation of being New York’s best.
Unique Franchise Opportunity
Uncle Jack’s offers
* An established brand name in the highly profitable upscale steakhouse segment of the restaurant business.
* Exclusive Territories
* Standardized recipes and systems
* Comprehensive wine & alcoholic beverage programs
* Operations manual
* Site Selection Assistance
* Design & Construction plan review
* Sales & Marketing Assistance
* Standardized Financial and Accounting Systems
* Public relations
* Security Systems
Uncle Jack’s Lifetime Support
Uncle Jack’s total commitment to our franchises success is unmatched in the restaurant industry. We view this partnership as a joint venture of success. We will review your proposed business plan and share our years of experience to help you avoid costly mistakes. Our Director of Franchising will schedule regular visitations to evaluate your operation. We will assist you with improving sales & profits and help on any operational problems. Uncle Jack's provides a certified training operations expert on your behalf.
* Passion to learn & operate Uncle Jack’s system of excellence
* Solid financial backing
* Restaurant experience or successful business experience in desired market
* Commitment to staff training programs
* Time commitment by owner/operator
A 60 day training program for all franchisees
Applicants must have:
* A minimum net worth of $5,000,000
* Required liquid assets of $2,000,000
* Franchise fee: $100,000
*Royalty fee: 7% of gross sales
$700,000 - $1,200,000
To Request More Information:
Please complete this form. Submitting this form puts you under no obligation; you are simply requesting more information.